Customers who have had their power cut for more than 12 consecutive hours are entitled to compensation. The compensation is paid automatically on one of the first grid rental invoices after the power outage. You do not need to apply for this.
The duration of a lengthy power outage is calculated from the time that Lede first received a report of the outage, or the time that Skagerak Nett knew or should have known that the power outage had occurred. The outage is deemed to have ceased when normal power is restored. Several power outages in succession are deemed to constitute one continuous power outage if the normal power supply is not sustained for a period of two consecutive hours.
|Compansation for outages over 12 hours||Outage 12 hours||Per hour beyond 12 hours|
|Primary residence||NOK 500||NOK 40|
|Holiday homes||NOK 125||NOK 10|
- Compensation is paid automatically on one of the first grid rental invoices after power outage. You no longer need to apply for compensation.
- Estimated annual consumption can not exceed the expected paid grid rent for the year.
- Conmpensation is paid per measuring point.
- No compensation is given for commercial facilities, only facilities that are used for housing and holiday homes.
- If electrical equipment is damaged due to a power outage, you must file a claim for compensation with your insurance company.